Watch a segment of Dr. Toni Galardi speaking about The LifeQuake™ Method.
“Dr. Galardi’s sensitivity and compassion regarding how an individual experiences LifeQuakes was evident in how she relates to her audience. She conveys a unique combination of professionalism and openness that left us all feeling as though we had known her for a long time. She is an incredible gift to any audience privileged to hear her speak.”
Barbara Bannister, President of Xerox Management Association
Dr. Toni Galardi has been speaking to groups on the subjects of change and stress management, creating a passionate purpose in the workplace, and transforming addictive habits in the workplace for over twenty years. Her topic, The LifeQuake™ Method, is structured for these types of presentations:
- General Session
“In Western Society, the resistance to going within to define ourselves has created an earthquake inside our bodies and psyches, one that is emerging through the very ‘fault-lines’ of our “belief foundation”. Through the current economic upheaval, we are being called to return to our essential values. Unfortunately, many people are resisting that call and turning to addictive habits as coping mechanisms both in the workplace and at home to avoid change.
While conducting seminars in the business world and fielding questions from radio and TV audiences, I have heard a profound cry for a life that has meaning and passionate purpose. The suppression of this need due to the fear of economic loss is creating this massive unconscious crisis. My work internationally has led me to believe that this is a phenomenon that is sweeping across the world. I have labeled it The LifeQuake Phenomenon. Although each individual will experience their own breaking open into authenticity, it will play a monumental role in the evolution of humankind.”
-Dr. Toni Galardi
- Seven Secrets I Learned from My Italian Grandmother for Thriving in Tough Times
- Transforming Procrastination through The LifeQuake™ Method
- Professional Burnout: 5 Techniques to Re-igniting Passion
- Addiction In The Workplace: A Prevention and Relapse Solution Program
- The LifeQuake Method: Seven Stages to Moving Through Change Without Crisis
- The Art of Discovering Passionate Purpose During Organizational Transition
Release unproductive habits that are keeping you and your organization stuck.
Enhance your intuition to anticipate what changes to make and when to make them.
Learn easy tools for managing stress no matter what breakdowns occur.
Master the seven elements to work that eliminates procrastination and inspires a passionate purpose.
Speaking Engagements and Clients Include:
- American Bus and Tours Association
- Ascend Recovery Treatment Center
- Auto Desk Inc.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy Conference
- Cliffside Malibu Treatment Facility
- Court Watch
- Educational Assistants Conference of Western Canada
- Emperor’s College
- Hired Power Company
- Interactive Arts, Inc.
- International Education and Collaborative Foundation
- International Party Supply Convention
- The Learning Annex
- MS Management Services
- Milestones Ranch Malibu Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Passages Addiction Cure Center
- Renaissance Summit Conference
- Ryokan College
- South Coast College
- Wealth for Women Global Summit
- Women’s Association of Addiction Treatment of Los Angeles
- Women In Business
- Women in Management
- Women of the World
- Xerox Corporation
Turn Your LifeQuakes into Seismic Opportunities!
Schedule Dr. Toni Galardi to speak at your next program.